DOOLEYS actively practices the responsible service of alcohol and is committed to ensuring alcohol is served, consumed and enjoyed in a responsible manner in all DOOLEYS venues.
DOOLEYS is a proud member of the Flemington Liquor Accord. A liquor accord is an agreement by licensees and other stakeholders to take action in local communities to improve safety in entertainment areas and reduce alcohol-related anti-social behaviour, offences and violence. Find out more at www.flemingtonaccord.org.
DOOLEYS provides a free and confidential alcohol counselling service to all patrons. If you feel like you, or someone you know, might have problems associated with alcohol, please feel free to call 1800 238 723 to access the 24 hour counselling service.
- The Value of Volunteering 18-Jul-2016
- DOOLEYS recognised at Clubs and Community Awards 26-May-2016
- DOOLEYS Recognised as a Founder of the Children’s Hospital at Westmead 26-May-2016
- The Concourse at Lidcombe - Membership information sessions @ Lidcombe 27-Apr-2016
- Watch our NEW DOOLEYS Video! 12-Jun-2015