Updated on 10 May 2021
COVID Safe Update
Dear Members and Guests,
In line with the latest advice from NSW Health, DOOLEYS Clubs will be implementing the following COVID-19 safety measures until Monday 17 May 2021:
- Masks will be compulsory in indoor gaming areas only within our three venues. Members and Guests will be allowed to remove their mask while eating and drinking.
- Members will not be required to wear a mask anywhere else in venue.
- Masks will not be compulsory within the DOOLEYS Health + Fitness centre.
- Drinking while standing up will not be permitted.
- Singing and dancing by audiences will not be permitted.
All DOOLEYS entertainment including Mother’s Day celebrations will continue as planned across our three venues and we look forward to celebrating this special occasion this weekend.
We thank our Members, Guests and Visitors for your cooperation as we continue to deliver the best experience at DOOLEYS with safety being our number one priority.
As such, the following safety measures will continue:
- Anyone who has visited hotspots announced by Government Health Authorities will not be permitted entry
- Temperature checking
- Sign in and out via the Service NSW QR Code
- One person per 2sqm inside our three premises
- Sanitising will be made available
- Frequent touch point cleaning will take place
- Social distancing
If you are unwell or are showing COVID-19 signs or symptoms, we encourage you to please stay home.
A copy of the Governments media release can be found here.
Stay tuned for more updates here or at our DOOLEYS Clubs Facebook Page.