Updated on 09 September 2021
COVID Safe Update
To our loyal Members,
Today the NSW Government confirmed once NSW passes the 70 per cent double vaccination target restrictions, will ease for those who have received both doses of the COVID-19 vaccine.
These freedoms include the reopening of all three DOOLEYS Clubs and DOOLEYS Health + Fitness to those who have received both doses of the COVID-19 vaccine.
It is our aim to have all member activities in place from day one subject to the restrictions set by the NSW Government. As it is evolving, Members will be kept up to date as more details become available.
With a projected target of mid-October 2021, all three DOOLEYS venues can reopen subject to the following conditions:
- All Members and staff must have had two doses of the COVID-19 vaccine.
- All DOOLEYS Clubs will be subject to one person per 4sqm inside and one person per 2sqm outside, with standing while drinking only permitted outside.
- DOOLEYS Health + Fitness will reopen under the one person per 4sqm rule and can offer classes for up to 20 people.
- Masks will remain mandatory in all indoor areas and for customer-facing staff in outdoor areas.
- Indoor entertainment will be able to recommence with the one person per 4spm or 75 per cent fixed seated capacity.
These are the indicative restrictions set by the NSW Government which DOOLEYS Clubs will comply with and we thank our Members for their understanding.
DOOLEYS is also awaiting further information from the NSW Government in relation to entry requirements and their proposed vaccine passport. Once confirmed, we will provide further updates to our Members.
We cannot wait to welcome you back to our great Clubs as quickly and safely as possible once fully vaccinated.
We can only hope normality returns soon. Please stay safe and stay well.