DOOLEYS takes the health and safety of its employees, members and guests very seriously and the Management team has taken immediate action to implement the following precautionary measures due to notification of a positive case of Covid-19 at our Lidcombe Club venue.
- Immediate closure of DOOLEYS Lidcombe Catholic Club, the Health & Fitness Centre and the Administration office to allow for deep cleaning of the whole property.
- Providing NSW Health the contact details of all employees and patrons who were on the premises between the period Friday 7th August at 5:00pm and Saturday 8th August at 1:30am, to allow the contact tracing process to begin.
Due to mandatory use of face masks enforced at DOOLEYS, NSW Health has advised that the exposure to patrons and employees is low risk and therefore the advice for employees and patrons who were on the premises during this time is to monitor for symptoms up to and including Friday 21 August 2020.
DOOLEYS strict hygiene and safety precautions and COVID Safe Plan have ensured the limited risk of infection and the ability to readily contact trace and we are confident that our continuing measures will ensure the safety of all our employees, members and guests.
These measures include:
- Temperature check for all employees, members and guests prior to entry
- Mandatory use of masks for all employees, members and guests
- Sign in and sign out requirements for all members and guests
- 4 square metre (1.5m) social distance spacing between individuals
- Dedicated cleaners for strict 15-minute cleaning rotation of high use areas and toilets
- Limited access to both levels once inside the Club for employees, members and guests
DOOLEYS had already taken steps to separate employees between our Lidcombe venue and those at Regents Park and Silverwater, therefore these two venues will continue to operate as normal.
Our key priority here at DOOLEYS is the safety, health and wellbeing of our employees, members and guests. We are committed to ensuring DOOLEYS is a safe place to work and visit and our venues continue to be a trusted ‘home away from home’ for our 79,000 members.
DOOLEYS has strictly adhered to all Public Health Orders regarding COVID-19 and continues to seek regular advice from Health officials, local Police and industry regulators and experts.
Further information will be communicated to members as soon as it is available. We encourage members to visit our website or Facebook page for all the latest updates.