During 2021-22, DOOLEYS Clubs contributed over $2 million in Corporate Social Responsibility activities directly to our local community, as well as over 500 hours of community service volunteering.
DOOLEYS Corporate Social Responsibility incudes:
- Direct Community Contributions – including ClubGRANTS, Harm Minimisation, Sponsorships, Donations, and general Community Expenditure.
- Governance and Sustainability Expenditure – including Environmental Sustainability, Work Health & Safety, and Corporate Governance.
With the COVID-19 pandemic continuing, the landscape of our local community has changed, significantly impacting the priority areas of need. DOOLEYS Clubs have refreshed our Funding Priorities in 2022 to ensure the needs of our local community are met during this ongoing uncertain period. To learn more about our Funding Priorities and Grant Rounds, please visit the Community Funding page.
We are pleased to share with our members and broader community the positive outcomes we have achieved over the last year – results we only hope to continue to build upon in 2023.
Clubs and Community Awards 2022
DOOLEYS were proud to be recognised as Finalists in the 2022 Clubs and Community Awards, hosted annually by ClubsNSW. After a year of incredible challenges, the Clubs industry celebrated the efforts that have been taken by Clubs across NSW in giving back to the communities that give to us.
- Education – Mercy Works LTD, Mercy Connect Refugee Mentoring Program.
- Fostering Grassroots Sports – Blues Wheelchair Basketball Club, Women’s Team Sponsorship.
- Health – Sydney Children’s Hospitals Foundation, Bridging Grant and Clinical Trials Grant at The Children’s Hospital at Westmead.
- Mental and Social Wellbeing – Child Abuse Prevention Service, Safe Arrival and Safe Arrival Youth Domestic Violence Program.
DOOLEYS were incredibly honoured to receive a Highly Commended Award in the Education Category for our partnership with Mercy Works. Since 2015, DOOLEYS has contributed just under $200,000 to Mercy Connect: a mentoring program for young refugees.
We congratulate all those working within the community sector who have continued to successfully adapt to our changing local landscape. On behalf of the DOOLEYS Board of Directors, Management and Staff, we would also like to thank our local healthcare heroes, emergency service personnel and all who reside on the frontline within the community sector. Thank you for the work that you do in keeping our community safe.
If you have any enquiries about the DOOLEYS Community Program, please don’t hesitate to contact our Community Relations team via email@example.com