It has been a year like no other as well all watched the COVID-19 pandemic greatly impact our social and economic life on a global scale.
Locally, responding to the needs of our community during a time of rapid change and uncertainty has certainly been a challenge for many and one DOOLEYS continues to remain focused on.
DOOLEYS has continued to be optimistic by holding our local communities' interests at heart as we maintain our commitment to supporting and building the health and well-being of our people and community.
We are pleased to share with our members and broader community the positive outcomes we have achieved over the last year - results we only hope to continue to build on in 2021.
2019/20 Community Milestones:
- Contributions of over $3,578,439 in ClubGRANTS funding, donations, sponsorships, and community expenditure;
- Over 998 hours of community volunteering by our DOOLEYS employees;
- Support of over 150 local community organisations, schools, charities and events;
- Over $600k invested in local education and employment initiatives;
- Over $300,000 in local sponsorships
In what has undoubtedly been an unprecedented year, we congratulate all those working within the community sector who haver adapted with rapid changes in service delivery whilst still continuing to operate under intense pressure.
On behalf of the DOOLEYS Board of Directors, Management and Staff, we would also like to thank our local healthcare heroes, emergency service personnel and all who reside on the frontline within the community sector. Thank you for the work that you do in keeping our community safe.
If you have any enquiries about the DOOLEYS Community Program, please don't hesitate to contact Amanda Grannall, DOOLEYS Community Relations Manager via firstname.lastname@example.org