Following on from our decision of immediate closure yesterday afternoon, a cleaning crew commenced the deep clean of our DOOLEYS Lidcombe venue, Health & Fitness Centre and Administration buildings in line with SafeWork Guidelines and advice from NSW Health.
The deep clean process has now been completed. As such, DOOLEYS Management can confirm the following:
- DOOLEYS Lidcombe Catholic Club will be reopening for trade tonight at 5pm Wednesday 12 August
- DOOLEYS Health + Fitness will reopen at 5:30am on Thursday 13 August
Our number one priority has always been the health and safety of our employees, members and guests. As much as this has been a challenging day for all of us, we will remain vigilant in enforcing our COVID Safe plan. All conditions of entry and COVID Safe measures will remain and will be enforced across all venues. These include:
- Temperature check for all employees, members and guests prior to entry
- Mandatory use of masks for all employees, members and guests
- Sign in and sign out requirements for all members and guests
- 4 square metre (1.5m) social distance spacing between individuals
- Dedicated cleaners for strict 15-minute cleaning rotation of high use areas and toilets
- Limited access to both levels once inside the Club for employees, members and guests
We would like to thank our members for their support and patience during this time. We are committed to keeping everyone safe and hope to see you back at our Club soon.
Were you at our DOOLEYS Club in Lidcombe between Friday 7 August at 5pm and Saturday August 8 at 1:30am?
You are considered to be a casual contact.
Casual contacts are not required to self-isolate in their homes unless they develop symptoms.
We ask that you watch out for symptoms for 14 days from 8th August to 22nd August. If you develop symptoms then we ask that you stay home and isolate yourself from the general public and please get tested.
Please see the following links to the NSW Health Website for further information:
If you develop any symptoms (fever, sore throat, runny nose or other respiratory problems) please seek COVID testing at your nearest COVID clinic.
If you have any questions, please call your local Public Health Unit on your local Public Health Unit on 1300 066 055 or call 000 in an emergency.