As many of you will be aware, there has been recent outbreaks of COVID-19 cases in Victoria, and more recently, across various parts of NSW. To ensure the health and safety of DOOLEYS staff, members and guests, we will be performing mandatory screening at the entry points of all venues.
You will also be refused entry into any of our venues if you have visited the following locations within the past 14 days:
- St Brendan's Catholic Church, Bankstown
- Soldier's Club, Bateman's Bay
- Plus Fitness, Campbelltown
- Crossroads Hotel, Casula
- Planet Fitness, Casula
- Ausia Funeral Services, Fairfield East
- Our Lady of Lebanon Cathedral, Harris Park
- Anytime Fitness Gym, Merrylands
- Mounties, Mount Pritchard
- Our Lady of Mt Carmel, Mount Pritchard
- Picton Hotel, Picton
- The Apollo, Potts Point
- Thai Rock Restaurant, Potts Point
- Thai Rock Restaurant, Wetherill Park
- St John of God Lawn, Rookwood
These are in addition to the ongoing conditions set by the NSW Government to ensure the health and safety of staff, members and guests. Some of these measures in place at all DOOLEYS venues include:
- Social distance measures - all areas are monitored throughout the day by COVID Marshals to ensure the 4sqm rule is being adhered to throughout all venues
- Temperature checks conducted for all staff, members and guests upon entry
- All members and guests are required to sign in and out of the Club so that we can monitor capacity and undertake contract tracing if ever required
- Strict cleaning regime throughout all venues which includes all regular touchpoints, bathrooms, dining and gaming areas
We remain vigilant with enforcing strict conditions of entry and safety measures across all venues and we keep a keen eye on instructions from the NSW Government and related Public Health Orders. As always, our number one priority is the ongoing health and safety of staff and the local community.
We thank you for your patience and cooperation.