After a challenging two weeks, we are delighted to be reopening our Lidcombe venue today and welcoming back our members!
Behind the scenes we have been preparing the Club for our reopening under the directive of NSW Health. Additional measures have been put into place with your safety in mind.
As such, from today onwards, only members will be permitted to enter the Club at Lidcombe. Visitors will have the option to sign up at the door should they wish to enter. Please note this measure only applies to our Lidcombe venue with members and non-members permitted to enter our Regents Park and Waterview venues.
To ensure the ongoing safety of our members and adhere to NSW Health Guidelines our COVID Safe measures will remain in place. As a reminder, these include:
- Temperature check for all employees and members
- Mandatory use of masks for all employees and members
- Sign in and sign out requirements for all members
- 4 square metre (1.5m) social distance spacing between individuals
- Dedicated cleaners for strict 15-minute cleaning rotation of high use areas and toilets
- Limited access to both levels once inside the Club for employees and members
Please stay tuned on our website or Facebook page for further updates.
We look forward to seeing you back at your Club!