Following last week’s announcement from the NSW State Government regarding the easing of several COVID-19 restrictions, we are excited to be able to reopen our doors from Monday 1st June!
Our reopening is condition to strict public health orders which we take very seriously and we thank you all in advance for your patience and cooperation during this staged reopening phase.
From next week, we will be opening all three DOOLEYS Clubs according to the following schedule and trading hours:
- Monday 1st June - DOOLEYS Lidcombe Catholic Club open with our usual trading hours
- Wednesday 3rd June - DOOLEYS Regents Park Sports Club open with restricted trading hours of 12.00 – 9.00pm
- Thursday 4th June - DOOLEYS Waterview Club open with restricted trading hours of 12.00 – 9.00pm
To comply with the conditions set by the NSW Government and to ensure the ongoing health and safety of our staff, members and guests, we will be making some changes to how we operate across all venues. These changes include but are not limited to the following:
- Maximum capacity restrictions at all venues – all areas will be counted and monitored throughout the day
- Temperature checks for all staff, members and guests upon entry
- All members and guests will be required to sign in and out of the Club
- Once our maximum capacity limits are reached, no-one will be permitted to enter the Club until patrons leave the premises
- At Lidcombe, all visitors must enter and exit via Church Street entrance only. Board St carpark will be closed with parking available only via the Church Street entrance
We eagerly await further announcements from the NSW Government regarding COVID restrictions. In the meantime, the following areas and services will not be operating at this time:
- Children’s Play Areas will be closed
- No entertainment, specials, promotions, courtesy buses or functions available
- Membership renewals will not be processed until a later date
- Birthday reward points that have already been activated can be redeemed when you visit. All other rewards points, including birthday rewards that have not been activated, cannot be used at this stage, however, we will be honoring them at a future date when we fully reopen.
Our top priority at all times is the health and safety of our staff, Members and guests and we are currently working hard behind the scenes to reopen our venues in accordance with the updated regulations.
On behalf of the Board, Management and Staff of DOOLEYS we thank you for your continued loyalty, support and cooperation during this time.
We are very excited to welcome you back to the Club next week.
Chief Executive Officer