We are excited to advise all three DOOLEYS Clubs and DOOLEYS Health + Fitness are now open effective Monday 11 October 2021.
DOOLEYS Lidcombe Catholic Club will be open daily from 10:00am and DOOLEYS Regents Park Sports Club and Bar and Grill Waterview will be open from 12:00pm.
DOOLEYS Health + Fitness will be open from 7:00am.
Your return to DOOLEYS Clubs has been months in the making and we can’t wait to start creating more great memories with you.
How You Can Prepare
In preparation for a safe and welcoming environment, DOOLEYS Clubs are subject to certain rules under the current NSW Government Public Health Order.
- Only fully vaccinated patrons over the age of 16 or those with an approved medical exemption will initially be able to enter our venue. Children under the age of 16 who are not vaccinated will be permitted however must be accompanied with a fully vaccinated guardian.
- Any eligible individual who cannot show proof of vaccination or an approved medical exemption will not be permitted to enter our premises.
- All Members and Guests must provide proof of their visit via the Service NSW QR Code.
- Masks must be worn inside by persons aged 12 years or over, apart from when eating or drinking.
- All persons within inside areas must be seated when drinking.
- We will be operating under capacity restrictions - one person per 4sqm inside and one person per 2sqm outside.
- Group bookings will be capped at 20 persons, with this restriction due to be lifted when the 80% vaccination rate is reached.
Please remember as you prepare for your return to our venues, the measures above have been put into place by the NSW Government.
In addition to these measures, frequent cleaning will be conducted, staff will be wearing face masks and hand sanitizer stations will be readily available.
We thank all members for their patience, understanding and support of our COVID-19 Safe initiatives.
Please see below for some helpful resources and information relating to our reopening: